Permanent Residency Permit:
Permanent residency permit
- This is a permit, which grants permanent residency without the right to work in the Republic of Cyprus.
- Concerns Non-EU citizens.
- It is granted to the applicant, his (her) spouse and their minor children.
- Without the right to work in the Republic of Cyprus.
- Issued up to 1 year.
- Life-long validity without renewal.
Reasons for revocation of the permit:
- when the holder of this permit has been granted a permanent residency permit in another country (other than the country of his nationality);
- when he/she has not visited Cyprus for a period longer than 2 years.
- The applicant is a Non-EU national.
- The applicant must possess fully and freely at his disposal a secured annual income, high enough to give him a decent living in Cyprus without having to engage in any business, trade or business activity, and cover all the expenses of all the members of his family.
- The income shall come from legal sources from abroad (pensions, bank deposits, rents, business activities etc.).
- The minimum annual income required is €50.000 per family, but the Civil Registry and Migration Department may demand higher amounts of income at its discretion.
- The declared annual income must be secure, reliable and consistent on a long-term basis.
- Personal identification documents are required under Regulation 6(2) application.
- Copy of sale agreement or Title deeds.
*** Request a free consultation now.