OGIBiz Website

Eshop Before Menu
Main Description

Temporary Residence permit:

Non-EU citizens, who come to Cyprus for long-term purposes, should obtain special temporary permits, commonly referred to as “Pink Slip”. Such type of permits could be issued for the period from 1 up to 4 years with the limitation of total absence period not more than 3 months. A “Pink Slip” could be issued for the period of 1 year at the first application and will be easily extended in the territory of Cyprus.

The following documents required in order to obtain the permit:

  • copy of sale agreement or rental agreement or Title deeds;
  • at least a few thousands of euro deposited in the bank and proof of where it came from;
  • passport; copy of the first page and page with the last entry stamp; originals;
  • bank statements from bank accounts in Cyprus and abroad;
  • bank guarantee on the sum of € 855 for Non-EU and € 515 for Russians; copy;
  • marriage certificate; translation; copy and apostille (Russians are exempted from apostille);
  • pension certificate; translation; copy of any other source of income such as interest, rental income, income from other investments. Documents must show the proof of steady and regular income from external sources sufficient to support a long-term stay of the applicant and his family in Cyprus. This is not obligatory but will help for further extension of the permit;
  • birth certificate for children; translation; copy and apostille (Russians are exempted from apostille);
  • Cypriot medical insurance automatically renewable every year.

*** Request a free consultation now.

>> Back to Services